Edelweiss mouse jacket, Brown
Functional shell jacket in brown with mice in an all-over print. The jacket has taped seams and is coated with BIONIC-FINISH® ECO. Its functional and heavy-duty shell fabric is breathable with 4000 g/m2/24h and waterproof with 10 000 mm water columns. The jacket has a removable hood, two fleece-lined front pockets and reflective print at the back and on the sleeves to increase visibility in the dark. Due to its light weight and flexibility, this jacket can be used in many different settings – either separately or combined with any of our fleece jackets or a lightweight puffer jacket when it gets colder. This model is a returning Mini Rodini classic that can also be an alternative to a rain jacket.
● Two front pockets lined with 100 % recycled polyester fleece
● Placket covered zip and snap buttons at placket
● Zip with inside zip protection to keep the wind out and fold over with fleece at the top to be kind to the chin
● Reflective print at the back
● Adjustable sleeve endings with straps and reflective print
● Removable hood
● Adjustable elastic string at bottom
● Body lined with 100 % recycled polyester mesh
● Faux leather penguin patch at one of the front pockets – matching the zip slider
● Shell fabric has taped seams and is breathable with 4000 g/m2/24h and waterproof with 10 000 mm water columns
● BIONIC-FINISH® ECO
● Shell 100 % recycled polyester
● Lining 100 % recycled polyester
● Made in China
This shell jacket has the water-repellent coating BIONIC-FINISH® ECO. In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of PFC’s and its fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. These chemicals decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread and nowadays found worldwide. They impair reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is not only free from PFC and fluorocarbons but also from formaldehyde and paraffin.
The jacket is GRS certified which ensures that it consists of recycled materials made from, for example, PET soda bottles, discarded fishnets and used clothes. Since we are working with products that are mainly used by children, the control of chemical use is of the utmost importance to us. GRS is the strictest certification for recycled material on the market today and includes rigid controls of especially chemical use and tracking, but also working conditions.