K2 trousers black
“Padded trousers in black with a faux leather panda patch at front. The trousers are highly breathable and waterproof with 10 000 mm water columns, made of a functional and heavy-duty shell fabric with taped seams and a BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. The trousers have an adjustable waist, detachable shoulder straps and pre-shaped legs for better movability. The smartly placed reflectors increase visibility when the days get darker.
If you’re in between sizes, we recommend you to choose the smaller size for a better fit.
• Zip and button at front
• Adjustable waist with belt loops
• Detachable and adjustable shoulder straps
• Pre-shaped legs for better movability
• Adjustable leg openings that easily go over shoes and boots
• Reflective piping along side seam at front and back
• Sewn-in snow locks at bottom hem to keep wind and snow out
• Micro fleece lining at seat and polyester satin lining at the legs
• Breathable with 8000 g/m2/24h
• Water-resistant with 10 000 mm water columns
• Shell 100 % polyamide
• Lining 100 % recycled polyester
• Padding 100 % recycled polyester
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO
• Made in China
These trousers have a water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. These chemicals decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread and nowadays found worldwide. They impair reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is not only free from PFC and fluorocarbons but also from formaldehyde and paraffin.
The recycled materials used to make these trousers are GRS certified which ensures that the fabric consists of recycled materials made from, for example, PET soda bottles, discarded fishnets and used clothes. GRS is the strictest certification for recycled materials on the market today and includes rigid controls of especially chemical use and tracking, but also working conditions.”